VOLUNTEER WITH US
VOLUNTEER AT THE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION TABLE, WORKSHOPS, SHOWS, BEFORE HAND…
- Want to be part of the action but don’t have the funds? If you have good people skills or good technical skills (and ideally both!) and are willing to work hard, you can submit a request to us to volunteer at the conference! You’ll enjoy the excitement of being part of a cool team, contribute to this amazing event, and get to attend classes and/or shows in return. We need a few more talented people to help run the registration desk, manage “people flow” into and out of classes and events, help with lunch/catering orders, meet/pick up teachers at the airport, sell merchandise, proofread written materials, manage open stage performances, work the door at our shows, and help backstage.
Please contact us, introduce yourself in a brief e-mail (you may also attach a résumé and give us your website links if you have them), and answer these questions:
- 1) Do you prefer to help with workshops (daytime), shows (evening), or wherever you are needed?
- 2) What related jobs/skills do you think you are best at and/or able to help with?
- 3) Have you attended Theatrical Bellydance Conference events before?
- 4) Which teachers’ workshops do you most want to attend? (we will try to honor all requests)